At Luxor, we create an innovative and forward thinking culture that our employees love, and our products reflect this. As a manufacturer of innovative workspace product solutions that are sold to the commercial, educational, industrial and other end markets, we are constantly developing functional products that are value priced. Under our Stand Up Desk Store brand, we create workspace furniture solutions that nurture a healthy and collaborative work environment.
Reporting to the VP of eCommerce, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for finding and selling new accounts, upgrading and cross-selling existing accounts, renewing accounts, and providing superior customer service and support. The Inside Sales Representative concentrates on managing prospect and customer relationships in a consultative selling approach. In addition to traditional sales efforts, the Inside Sales Representative will use creative efforts to build selling programs that identify, target and close sales to businesses and organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Responsibilities:
- Execute new business through the full sales cycle from prospecting and target identification through closing new business to meet sales plan for profit & sales goals monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Develop and execute strategies for outbound new business creation
- Manage inbound sales inquiries through to closing
- Execute planned activities to generate and manage leads through the sales pipeline/process
- Collaborate with Marketing to proactively communicate to all customers on a monthly basis to identify new opportunities, and analyze marketing campaign effectiveness
- Optimize profitability in every sales transaction including the need to consider freight and quantity breaks for large orders
- Develop, maintain, and grow sales relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Provide proper reporting of sales activities, including use of CRM system and providing accurate and timely monthly opportunity pipeline reporting
- Build and promote the Stand Up Desk Store brand by identifying customer needs, seeking customer reviews, referrals, etc.
- Develop product expertise on the existing product line and positively contribute to new product development by leveraging information from customers and competitors
- Leverage data from historical transactions to determine and pursue areas of opportunity with past customers along with specific industries that represent opportunity to pursue from a direct marketing perspective
- Gather competitive intelligence regarding pricing and other product information
- Daily quote management including pricing, phone calls, emails, freight quotes, etc.
- Essential collaborator to the Marketing and shared services teams to implement best practices
- In all activities, focus on continuous improvement so that our practices become more efficient and leverageable
- Complete account maintenance and administrative work
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacting with other departments, including Marketing, Purchasing, Accounting, Customer Service
- Participate in sales and marketing events, photo shoots, and other activities
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proven ability to create new sales opportunities and close
- Execution of sales through leads from digital marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Relationship building
- Data Entry
- Goal oriented
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years of sales experience selling products and/or services to businesses and organizations for their own use
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Computer equipment and level of software requirements:
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience using ERP systems for review customer, product, pricing and sales data
Specific Knowledge, licenses, certifications REQUIRED:
PHYSICAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
Usual office working conditions
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.