EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases - all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 2,700 people worldwide, most now working hybrid or remotely. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and outstanding team. EIS is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. Our mission is to transform lives by providing relevant and reliable information when, where, and how people need it. We are looking for bright and creative individuals whose unique differences will allow us to achieve this inclusive mission around the world.
We are looking for a high-output, detail-oriented marketing coordinator to join our team. This person will play a critical role in helping to support marketing activities and campaign execution for Research Databases and will support various activities within the Academic, School and Public Library markets. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and wants exposure across a variety of marketing disciplines.
Job responsibilities include:
- Act as product ‘copywriter’ and execute a variety of copywriting tasks to support emails, campaigns, newsletters, blog posts, collateral, etc.
- Set-up and manage campaigns and projects in our project management tool (WorkFront) and ensure projects track to schedule
- Assist in the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns using our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- With guidance from marketing managers, manage and deploy monthly market newsletters
- Update website content on applicable EBSCO product pages as needed
- Write social media content that supports campaigns; partner with internal stakeholders on developing the content and ensuring timely execution
- Write and/or provide research data for blog posts and work with stakeholders as needed
- Update and maintain collateral within Marketing Center and Vault in partnership with Marketing Managers, Product Management and Sales; conduct quarterly audits of content usage and suggest/manage updates and/or removals and respond to sales requests
- Manage targeted customer marketing requests as needed in partnership with Sales and support custom sales requests as needed
- Partner with international marketing team on repurposing existing promotional materials created by product-specific marketing managers
- Support conference/event execution as needed (e.g., track speaking opportunities, update market-level brochures) and support marketing managers in planning, managing, and conducting webinars
- Research competition and assist marketing managers with identifying opportunities and/or relaying relevant information to key internal stakeholders
- Support survey execution including set up, email invitations, etc.
- Assist marketing managers with pulling metrics for quarterly and annual reporting; advise on trends, opportunities and/or efficiency gains
- 1-2+ years of general marketing communications experience
- 1-2+ years of experience writing marketing content (emails, social media, blogs, collateral, etc.)
- 1-2+ years of experience with marketing campaign execution and operations
- Strong project management and time management capabilities, including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B campaign execution, operations and/or general marketing communications
- Experience writing B2B related content (emails, collateral, social media, blog posts, etc.)
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo is preferred)
- Experience using a Project Management Tool (WorkFront is preferred)
- Comfort in being a self-starter and ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with a very strong attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well across levels and functions
COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly-hired EIS employees in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 or by their date of hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex, pregnancy status, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.